Weld It yourself equal length beam kit includes:
- Main beam plates
- End caps plates
- Tear drop plate
- Back layer plates
- Front overlay
- 1 ¼ threaded bungs
You will need to provide hiems, Dana 4WD ends, tubing and welding.
To construct these beams, you will need to set the width and ride height.
- Cut Dana 4WD end just past threaded radius arm hole and cap with WIY plate.
- Cut and bend 1 ¾” tubing to match main plates.
- Bolt on beam pivots, hiem.
- Bung, top beam tube and set desired width and ride height.
- Fit bottom tube plate in and weld.
Never weld with hiem in bung and never thread hiem into bung until 100% cooled.
Here are other parts that will help you complete the beam kit if needed.
- $225.00 Beam tub cut and bent.
- $550.00 Ford Eq. beam pivots (welded).
- $675.00 Toyota Beam piovts/cross member (welded).
- $275.00 Chevy & Dodge beam pivots (welded).
- $125 radius arm pivots (welded).
- $250 WIY radius arm kit includes: Attaching plates, Connector plates & 1 ¼ threaded bungs.
- $150 extra. Cut and bent tubing.
Good level fab. skills required.